Find where you belong with Coapt
As Brighton-based property experts, we know that the journey to sell your home, or buy your next one can be a rollercoaster. Whether this is your first experience in the property market, or you are a seasoned pro, we’ll make sure the process goes smoothly. Through market knowledge, industry insight and by sharing our experience, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future, keeping you updated every step of the way.
We’re committed to providing a personalised service for each of our customers and clients. We appreciate everyone’s needs are unique. As experts in buy-to-let and residential sales, we’ve been both sides of the fence, seller and buyer. We understand the potential pitfalls of any sale and are on hand to guide you through the process seamlessly.
- Founded in 2004, Coapt is the largest independent agency in Brighton. We’re breaking the mould of Estate agents, there’s no corporate jargon, just honest and friendly service.
- All our staff achieve NFOPP (National Federation of Property Professionals) recognised qualifications, so we’re primed to give you the best possible advice.
- Our links with the Property Ombudsman (TPO), UKALA, the National Landlords Association (NLA) and various publications ensure we keep our clients updated and informed.
- We’re proud of our trusted contacts in the industry, who are all on hand to help; Whether you need help finding the best mortgage and sound financial advice or need guidance through the conveyancing process and unbiased legal advice.
- Our personal experiences as landlords, investors, vendors and tenants means we know exactly what our customers want.
We can’t wait to help you along your property journey.
If you’re looking to sell, our friendly team are here to advise you on where to position your property in the market, ensuring you get the most out of your investment. No commitment, just honest advice, feel free to pick our brains!
Request a valuation
If you are looking to buy, we have our fingers on the pulse of the Brighton and Hove property market, helping you find the property that ticks all your boxes! Don’t miss out, register with us today.
We raised £25,800 for The Clock Towers Big City Sleep Out
6th December 2023
Braving the elements—wind, rain, and cold—our team at Coapt smashed the #bigcitysleepout for The Clock Tower Sanctuary. This involved spending…
Employee of the Month – November 2023
6th December 2023
We are thrilled to announce Chelcie, our maintenance coordinator as our Employee of the Month for November! Since stepping into…