Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Lettings and Sales Manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Lettings and Sales Manager
Here at Coapt, we thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment. As a market leader in student lettings in Brighton, we are driving our business forward; looking to grow and evolve, harnessing the opportunities around us. We are a fun and vibrant Brighton independent business who not only focus on delivering a professional, honest service but who also invest time and energy into the welfare of their staff. So, if you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we eagerly await a confident manager to lead our established team and generate new business.
- Professional, friendly and approachable.
- Organised, efficient and career driven.
- Experienced in effectively managing a small team.
- Highly experienced in sales, with a proven track record.
- Able to positively engage, negotiate and close deals.
- Skilled in business generation and able to maximise sales opportunities.
- Proactive and creative.
- Managing a small team of permanent staff and a larger team of temporary seasonal staff during our peak periods.
- Monitoring and implementing KPIs.
- Responsible for driving the business forward and growing our current portfolio.
- Implementing new business generation ideas.
- Focusing on business retention and client relationships.
- Meeting and exceeding targets through effective negotiation skills.
- Working alongside department managers and directors to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Developing business processes and streamlining procedures.
Coapt offer an uncapped commission structure with a superb earning potential for the right candidate. We also promote a positive work/life balance with a busy social calendar including an overseas Christmas & summer party (government guidelines permitting!)
Salary: Attractive basic salary £25,000 – £30,000 DOE + benefits package and uncapped commission. (C£45,000+OTE)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
Essential: Full, clean drivers licence
Preferable: Experience in the property industry preferable but not essential as full training can be given to the right candidate.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position as the subject of the email.
Employee of the month – April
12th May 2021
Rachel is our well-deserving employee of the month for April! Rachel’s role has evolved and she now has even more…
Make your move
12th May 2021
If you’re considering making a move, now is the time to act. Demand for property is soaring. Spring sunshine, the…
12th May 2021
The cost of borrowing remains historically low according to new data released by the Bank of England, the average mortgage…