Lettings and sales negotiator
We are fun and vibrant Brighton independent business who not only focus on delivering a professional, honest service but who also invest time and energy into the welfare of their staff. Over the past 16 years here at Coapt, we have fine-tuned our business into the forward-thinking, market leader it is today. With no plans for slowing down! So, if you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we eagerly await a confident no-nonsense sales person to join our energetic team.
- Professional, friendly and approachable
- Highly experienced in sales, with a proven track record.
- Able to positively engage, negotiate and close deals.
- Innovative, with your own ideas to maximise sales opportunities
- Organised, efficient and career driven
- Experienced in the property industry or have a strong active interest in the Brighton property market.
- Establishing and cultivating positive client relationships
- Conducting regular viewings, valuations and client meetings
- Focusing on landlord retention by managing a portfolio of existing clients
- Using your industry knowledge to help develop less experienced members of the team
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets through effective negotiation skills
- Ensuring the marketing of your own portfolio is kept to a professionally presented standard
- Earning industry-recognised qualifications
- Developing business processes and streamlining procedures
Coapt offer an uncapped commission structure with a superb earning potential for the right candidate. We also promote a positive work/life balance with a busy social calendar including an overseas Christmas & summer party (government guidelines permitting!)
Salary: £20k – £24k Basic and (c£32,000 OTE) + benefits
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 10am – 4pm
Between 1st August and 30th September – Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am – 4pm
Essential: Full, clean drivers licence
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position as the subject of the email.
21st October 2021
Over the years we’ve developed relationships with trusted third party companies to provide additional services alongside a standard tenancy. These…
Employee of the month – September
14th October 2021
Congratulations to Zoe for being employee of the month for September! September is the busiest month of our year and…
Price growth preditions
14th October 2021
Property continues to rise in value. An average of independent forecasts predicts prices will end the year 5.8% higher than…