Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Lettings and Sales Negotiator vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Lettings and Sales Negotiator
We are fun and vibrant Brighton independent business who not only focus on delivering a professional, honest service but who also invest time and energy into the welfare of their staff. Over the past 16 years here at Coapt, we have fine-tuned our business into the forward-thinking, market leader it is today. With no plans for slowing down! So, if you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we eagerly await a confident no-nonsense sales person to join our energetic team.
- Professional, friendly and approachable
- Highly experienced in sales, with a proven track record.
- Able to positively engage, negotiate and close deals.
- Innovative, with your own ideas to maximise sales opportunities
- Organised, efficient and career driven
- Experienced in the property industry or have a strong active interest in the Brighton property market.
- Establishing and cultivating positive client relationships
- Conducting regular viewings, valuations and client meetings
- Focusing on landlord retention by managing a portfolio of existing clients
- Using your industry knowledge to help develop less experienced members of the team
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets through effective negotiation skills
- Ensuring the marketing of your own portfolio is kept to a professionally presented standard
- Earning industry-recognised qualifications
- Developing business processes and streamlining procedures
Coapt offer an uncapped commission structure with a superb earning potential for the right candidate. We also promote a positive work/life balance with a busy social calendar including an overseas Christmas & summer party (government guidelines permitting!)
Salary: £20k – £24k Basic and (c£32,000 OTE) + benefits
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 10am – 4pm
Between 1st August and 30th September – Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am – 4pm
Essential: Full, clean drivers licence
Holiday: 20 days holiday with an additional day per year of service (capped at 25).
Employee perks package with PerkBox after 1 year of service.
Fun social calendar: We promote a positive work/life balance with numerous social events throughout the year!
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the name of the position as the subject of the email.
Planned Works in Brighton
10th June 2022
In the pre summer rush, there has been several plans for development in Brighton & Hove put into motion… The…
Buy to Let Sales
10th June 2022
With such a surge in the market at present, there has never been a better time to expand your portfolio….
Plans to Extend Right to Buy
10th June 2022
Boris Johnson has announced that around 2.5 million tenants who are renting from housing associations will be given the right…