- LOCATED IN CENTRAL BRIGHTON
- 1 DOUBLE AND 1 SINGLE BEDROOM
- 100 YARDS FROM THE SEAFRONT
- 5 MINUTE WALK TO THE CENTER OF BRIGHTON
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND SUPERMARKETS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- AVAILABLE DATE: 22 August 2020
- 5 WEEK DEPOSIT/ 12 MONTH CONTRACT
This lovely centrally located two bedroom ground floor flat is positioned just off of Western Road very close to the Lion and Lobster pub and in the city centre. The flat is a few hundred yards from the seafront and a 5 minute walk into Brighton town centre. The flat is the ground floor flat with 3 other flats in the block. Upon entering the flat you walk into an large open plan kitchen/ living area which leads to a good sized bathroom with a shower over a bath, and the 2 bedrooms at the back of the flat being one single and one double room.
- Convenience Stores
- Off Licenses
- Night Clubs
- Post Offices
- Train Stations
Please note that any places of interest are from Google Places, we can't guarantee their accuracy or relevance, and Coapt does not endorse them in any way.