Fees apply: Our fees Property ref: 8196161
- Rare Buy-To-Let Opportunity | £POA | BN3
- Flat 1 - Front basement studio
- Flat 2 - Rear basement one bed with outside terrace
- Flat 3 - Ground floor Maisonette 3 beds, 2 baths flat with large rear garden
- Flat 3 - Garden Plot with planning permission as highlighted
- Flat 4 - First floor 1 bed, floor to ceiling windows in open plan living area
- Flat 5 - 2nd floor two bed flat, open plan kitchen/living room
- Flat 6 - 3rd floor two bed, separate office and roof terrace on half landing
- Flat 7 - 4th top floor two bed, Rear terrace
This superb buy-to-let investment opportunity is in a highly desirable area of Hove close to a range of local amenities, schools and the seafront. The property is made up of 6 self-contained flats, and one maisonette all rented on fixed term assured shorthold tenancies. This property provides an excellent opportunity to acquire a turn-key investment property and its freehold.
Brunswick Place and its sought-after location within the city is most attractive to both professional sharers and families looking for both rental properties and properties to purchase should you decide to sell individual units at a later date.
There is a large garden attached to flat 3, the bottom half of which in the neighbouring property has been divided to a separate plot to build two individual units. The vendor is currently attaining planning permission to do the same. The plot would be sold with this planning consent as a condition of the sale which offers a lucrative additional revenue opportunity.
The property currently generates a total rental income of £8,015.00pcm (£96,180pa) giving a good gross yield along with an excellent record of capital growth.
- Convenience Stores
- Off Licenses
- Night Clubs
- Post Offices
- Train Stations
Please note that any places of interest are from Google Places, we can't guarantee their accuracy or relevance, and Coapt does not endorse them in any way.