- 1 Double bedroom garden flat
- LESS THAN A 10 MINUTE WALK FROM BRIGHTON STATION!
- Gas central heating throughout
- Spacious living room, supplied with a range of furnishings including sofa and dining table
- Modern bathroom with large shower
- Available 22 April 2019
This very well presented, fully furnished, one bedroom garden flat situated on Chatham Place near Seven Dials is within a short walk from Brighton Station making it ideal for commuters or those looking for a property close to the city centre. The property is in excellent condition throughout and comprises entrance hallway leading through to a good size bright double bedroom with large bay sash windows at the front of the property. The spacious living room, supplied with a range of furnishings including sofa and dining table leads through to a modern kitchen leading out to a large rear garden to the rear. The property also comes with a modern bathroom with large shower.
- Convenience Stores
- Off Licenses
- Night Clubs
- Post Offices
- Train Stations
Please note that any places of interest are from Google Places, we can't guarantee their accuracy or relevance, and Coapt does not endorse them in any way.