- Half price agency fees if taken in January
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Unfurnished split level luxury maisonette with roof terrace
- Adjacent to Brighton train station and located in the city centre
- Range of appliances including a dishwasher provided
- Own street entrance and hallway stairs leading to the first floor
- Two double bedrooms
- Available: 30 June 2018
**HALF PRICE AGENCY FEES IF TAKEN IN FEBRUARY**
Luxury two storey property with roof terrace, two minutes walk from Brighton station, right in the heart of the city.
Superb two double bedroom unfurnished split level maisonette with roof terrace, the property is in excellent order throughout. It has its own street entrance and hallway stairs leading to the first floor where the luxury kitchen is located, with a range of appliances including a dishwasher. There is a spacious separate living room with bay window and beautiful wooden flooring. Also on the first floor there is a separate WC and door giving access to a small roof terrace with decking. Located on the second floor there are two spacious double bedrooms and a luxury wet room which is fully tiled. This luxury property is in a prime location and ideal for those seeking quality accommodation.
- Convenience Stores
- Off Licenses
- Night Clubs
- Post Offices
- Train Stations
Please note that any places of interest are from Google Places, we can't guarantee their accuracy or relevance, and Coapt does not endorse them in any way.