Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Finance Administrator vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
29th April 2019
If you pride yourself on having excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks whilst also being super organised, you’ll fit right in with the finance team at Coapt.
Joining our sociable, hard-working, energetic finance team as a finance administrator you’ll be an important cog in the daily workings of our business. At Coapt we do not believe in standing still, so we welcome engaged, forward thinking people, we’d love you to contribute your own ideas and further enhance our high level of service to our customers.
- Efficient and extremely organised with an eye for detail
- A fast learner with the ability to use your initiative and manage a varied workload
- Methodical in your approach to tasks
- Experienced in working in a finance or accounts-based role
- A natural problem-solver
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ensuring that all money in and out of our client bank accounts is reconciled through our software system accurately on a daily basis
- Receiving and processing chip & pin and cash payments
- Auditing, investigating and solving problems with client accounts
- Closely following our procedure in chasing defaults in rent payments
- Ensuring that Coapt are adhering to all relevant legislation in relation to holding and processing client money
- Cultivating effective communication with landlords and tenants regarding their accounts and general enquiries to give the best possible customer service
- Part of a small team of property managers looking after a portfolio of clients and properties
- Returning deposits in our busy summer period for the properties in your portfolio
- Developing business processes and contributing ideas to help streamline procedures
Salary: £19 – £23k DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays
Holiday: 20 days holiday with an additional day per year of service (capped at 25)
Fun social calendar: We promote a positive work/life balance with an overseas Christmas party and numerous social events throughout the year!
How long do we stay in our homes?
27th November 2023
People move more often than they expect to, one of the findings revealed in the recently-released Property Academy Home Moving…
Can rents go up indefinitely?
23rd November 2023
Affordability limits have hit critical points in various UK regions, signaling a diverse landscape in the rental market. While Scotland…
Brighton and Hove City Council’s proposed property licensing changes – webinar
23rd November 2023
Join our exclusive webinar 29th November to explore Brighton and Hove City Council’s proposed property licensing changes. Discover city-wide Additional…