Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Summer welcome rep vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Summer welcome rep
Looking for a summer job? We need you!
As you can imagine the summer is a very busy time here at Coapt! We know moving can be a stressful time, so we are looking to recruit a friendly, energetic team to welcome tenants to their new homes and help them settle in.
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Super organised and hardworking
- Calm under pressure
- Great at problem solving
- Managing your diary and booking appointments to meet tenants at their new properties on their move in day.
- Conducting a check in, explaining the inventory and carrying out safety checks
- Providing tenants information on living in the community, how to report maintenance and what to do in an emergency.
- Making courtesy calls to new tenants 1 week after moving in.
- Providing guidance, advice and helping to resolve any queries or maintenance issues.
Salary: £7.50 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week including Saturdays
Essential: Driving licence and own car.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A day in the life of..
14th November 2019
Hi! I’m Maisie, a Sussex University student working at Coapt around my studies. How did I come to work at…
How to make your student house a home
13th November 2019
We can’t ignore the biggest thing that makes a student house look like a student house, so we’ll tackle it…
Employee of the month – October
8th November 2019
Syd’s attitude this month has been great and he is the worthy winner of employee of the month for October….