Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Summer welcome rep vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Summer welcome rep
Looking for a summer job? We need you!
As you can imagine the summer is a very busy time here at Coapt! We know moving can be a stressful time, so we are looking to recruit a friendly, energetic team to welcome tenants to their new homes and help them settle in.
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Super organised and hardworking
- Calm under pressure
- Great at problem solving
- Managing your diary and booking appointments to meet tenants at their new properties on their move in day.
- Conducting a check in, explaining the inventory and carrying out safety checks
- Providing tenants information on living in the community, how to report maintenance and what to do in an emergency.
- Making courtesy calls to new tenants 1 week after moving in.
- Providing guidance, advice and helping to resolve any queries or maintenance issues.
Salary: £7.50 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week including Saturdays
Essential: Driving licence and own car.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee of the month – June 2020
8th July 2020
Emma has been beavering away and forward planning to ensure our summer runs as smoothly as possible whilst keeping up…
GSC’s and boiler services
8th July 2020
Landlords have a legal obligation when it comes to gas safety. Any gas appliances, gas pipework and flues which are…
Deposit deductions for cleaning
7th July 2020
One of the most reoccurring and difficult discussions between Landlords and Tenants is that of the cost of cleaning at…