Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Front desk/office admin vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Front desk/office admin
11th September 2020
We are looking for a friendly face to help man our busy front desk. With over 450 student properties our office is a hive of activity with people coming and going. Join our energetic team to help find their new homes and help make sure the moving in and out process goes smoothly.
- Friendly and confident
- Fantastic at multitasking
- Super organised and hardworking
- Able to work with great accuracy
- Greeting people visiting our office
- Signing out keys to contractors
- Providing guidance, advice and helping to resolve any queries or maintenance issues.
- Data entry, record keeping and file management
- Assisting office teams with ad-hoc tasks
Hours: Full time – Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:30 – fixed term contract
Start date: 1st November 2020 – 31st March with the possible opportunity to extend.
Fun social calendar of events!
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter, with the position title in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Families rent smaller homes
4th December 2023
Rising rents and the cost of living are impacting the choices that renters make when selecting their homes. An increased…
How long do we stay in our homes?
27th November 2023
People move more often than they expect to, one of the findings revealed in the recently-released Property Academy Home Moving…
Can rents go up indefinitely?
23rd November 2023
Affordability limits have hit critical points in various UK regions, signaling a diverse landscape in the rental market. While Scotland…