We are fun and vibrant Brighton independent business who not only focus on delivering a professional, honest service but who also invest time and energy into the welfare of their staff. Over the past 14 years here at Coapt, we have fine-tuned our business into the forward-thinking, market leader it is today. With no plans for slowing down! So, if you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we eagerly await a confident no-nonsense sales person to join our energetic team.
Salary: £18k – £20k Basic and (c£35,000 OTE) + benefits
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Professional, friendly and approachable
- Highly experienced in the Brighton based lettings industry
- Able to positively engage, negotiate and sell to a proven high level
- Innovative with the intelligence to maximise sales opportunities
- Easily adaptable to a successful and committed sales team
- Organised, efficient and career driven
- In possession of a UK driving licence
- Establishing and cultivating positive client relationships
- Conducting regular viewings, valuations and client meetings
- Focusing on landlord retention by managing a portfolio of existing clients
- Using your industry knowledge to help develop less experienced members of the team
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets through effective negotiation skills
- Ensuring the marketing of your own portfolio is kept to a professionally presented standard
- Earning industry-recognised qualifications
- Developing business processes and streamlining procedures
Coapt offer an uncapped commission structure with a superb earning potential for the right candidate. We also promote a positive work/life balance with a busy social calendar including an overseas Christmas & summer party.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01273 645797.
I’ve moved in! – Now what?
8th August 2019
Meet your neighbours, find a home for your stuff and celebrate with your housemates. We hope you enjoy your new…
Employee of the month – July
7th August 2019
Congratulations to Connie on winning employee of the month for July. Her efforts to make sure you’re doing a great…
Inheritance tax changes
7th August 2019
The proposed changes to Inheritance tax have been widely criticised by many officials and the public about it being overly…