We are fun and vibrant Brighton independent business who not only focus on delivering a professional, honest service but who also invest time and energy into the welfare of their staff. Over the past 14 years here at Coapt, we have fine-tuned our business into the forward-thinking, market leader it is today. With no plans for slowing down! So, if you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we eagerly await a confident no-nonsense sales person to join our energetic team.
Salary: £18k – £20k Basic and (c£35,000 OTE) + benefits
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Professional, friendly and approachable
- Highly experienced in the Brighton based lettings industry
- Able to positively engage, negotiate and sell to a proven high level
- Innovative with the intelligence to maximise sales opportunities
- Easily adaptable to a successful and committed sales team
- Organised, efficient and career driven
- In possession of a UK driving licence
- Establishing and cultivating positive client relationships
- Conducting regular viewings, valuations and client meetings
- Focusing on landlord retention by managing a portfolio of existing clients
- Using your industry knowledge to help develop less experienced members of the team
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets through effective negotiation skills
- Ensuring the marketing of your own portfolio is kept to a professionally presented standard
- Earning industry-recognised qualifications
- Developing business processes and streamlining procedures
Coapt offer an uncapped commission structure with a superb earning potential for the right candidate. We also promote a positive work/life balance with a busy social calendar including an overseas Christmas & summer party.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call us 01273 645797.
All your questions answered
14th May 2020
Did you know we have a FAQ’s section on our website? We know renting can be confusing, especially if it’s…
Rental market bounce back
7th May 2020
There has been an exodus from cities to more rural locations, of students and young professionals returning to family homes….
Working from home
7th May 2020
In 2019 only 5% of the UK workforce worked mainly from home and less than 30% of total workforce had…