Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Property Maintenance Manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Property Maintenance Manager
15th March 2019
With all the exciting changes happening here at Coapt, we are now developing a new customer facing department to add even greater value to our fresh new brand. Having an engaged team focusing on household issues, repairs and acting as a very important bridge between tenants, contractors and landlords, is something we believe is essential to further enhance our high levels of service.
Looking for a new challenge and a team to put your stamp on? We eagerly await a super organised, practical individual to take our maintenance bull by the horns (so to speak!).
- Extremely organised
- Efficient at delegating tasks
- Experienced in effectively managing a small team
- Experienced in positive customer engagement
- Practically minded with a sound knowledge of maintenance and building works
- Responsible for the smooth running of an in-house maintenance department
- Daily management of maintenance requests from start to finish
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors to ensure the best possible service.
- Company liaison for B&H Council and the Universities
- Reviewing and developing departmental procedures
- Efficient organisation of two direct reports
- Using existing knowledge & experience to help resolve problematic situations
- Screening & approving contractor invoices
- Facilitating inspections of over 500 managed properties
- Facilitating end of tenancy works
Salary: £26k-£27k OTE
Hours: 9 – 5:30 Mon-Fri and 1 in 3 Saturdays
Driving licence essential
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
How long do we stay in our homes?
27th November 2023
People move more often than they expect to, one of the findings revealed in the recently-released Property Academy Home Moving…
Can rents go up indefinitely?
23rd November 2023
Affordability limits have hit critical points in various UK regions, signaling a diverse landscape in the rental market. While Scotland…
Brighton and Hove City Council’s proposed property licensing changes – webinar
23rd November 2023
Join our exclusive webinar 29th November to explore Brighton and Hove City Council’s proposed property licensing changes. Discover city-wide Additional…