Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Property Maintenance Manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Property Maintenance Manager
With all the exciting changes happening here at Coapt, we are now developing a new customer facing department to add even greater value to our fresh new brand. Having an engaged team focusing on household issues, repairs and acting as a very important bridge between tenants, contractors and landlords, is something we believe is essential to further enhance our high levels of service.
Looking for a new challenge and a team to put your stamp on? We eagerly await a super organised, practical individual to take our maintenance bull by the horns (so to speak!).
- Extremely organised
- Efficient at delegating tasks
- Experienced in effectively managing a small team
- Experienced in positive customer engagement
- Practically minded with a sound knowledge of maintenance and building works
- Responsible for the smooth running of an in-house maintenance department
- Daily management of maintenance requests from start to finish
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors to ensure the best possible service.
- Company liaison for B&H Council and the Universities
- Reviewing and developing departmental procedures
- Efficient organisation of two direct reports
- Using existing knowledge & experience to help resolve problematic situations
- Screening & approving contractor invoices
- Facilitating inspections of over 500 managed properties
- Facilitating end of tenancy works
Salary: £26k-£27k OTE
Hours: 9 – 5:30 Mon-Fri and 1 in 3 Saturdays
Driving licence essential
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
21st October 2021
Over the years we’ve developed relationships with trusted third party companies to provide additional services alongside a standard tenancy. These…
Employee of the month – September
14th October 2021
Congratulations to Zoe for being employee of the month for September! September is the busiest month of our year and…
Price growth preditions
14th October 2021
Property continues to rise in value. An average of independent forecasts predicts prices will end the year 5.8% higher than…