Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Property manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Looking for a summer job? We need you!
We are looking for a temporary property manager to join our energetic, dynamic and friendly team. With 500 properties to get ready for their new tenants over the summer, its a fast paced role! If you’re interested in what goes on behind the scenes in the property industry, passionate about high standards and have excellent attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
- Super organised and hardworking
- Efficient and great at multitasking
- Calm under pressure
- Practical and a natural problem solver
- Getting properties ready for the new tenancies
- Instructing and managing contractors to complete work within strict time-frames
- Providing tenants and landlords with high levels of service
- Making courtesy calls to new tenants 1 week after moving in
- Resolving any queries or maintenance issues
Salary: £7.50 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week including some Saturdays
Essential: Driving licence. Own car preferable.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
All your questions answered
14th May 2020
Did you know we have a FAQ’s section on our website? We know renting can be confusing, especially if it’s…
Rental market bounce back
7th May 2020
There has been an exodus from cities to more rural locations, of students and young professionals returning to family homes….
Working from home
7th May 2020
In 2019 only 5% of the UK workforce worked mainly from home and less than 30% of total workforce had…