Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Property manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Looking for a summer job? We need you!
We are looking for a temporary property manager to join our energetic, dynamic and friendly team. With 500 properties to get ready for their new tenants over the summer, its a fast paced role! If you’re interested in what goes on behind the scenes in the property industry, passionate about high standards and have excellent attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
- Super organised and hardworking
- Efficient and great at multitasking
- Calm under pressure
- Practical and a natural problem solver
- Getting properties ready for the new tenancies
- Instructing and managing contractors to complete work within strict time-frames
- Providing tenants and landlords with high levels of service
- Making courtesy calls to new tenants 1 week after moving in
- Resolving any queries or maintenance issues
Salary: £7.50 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week including some Saturdays
Essential: Driving licence. Own car preferable.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Condensation and mould
8th January 2021
If you have come to this page it is likely you are experiencing the dreaded mould. Older properties can be…
Employee of the Month – December
7th January 2021
Alex is our employee of the month for December. Alex has been such a positive and motivated team member since…
Rent round up for 2020
7th January 2021
ONS reported a 1.4% annual increase in private rents in November and according to agents, tenant demand was more or…