Looking for a summer job? We need you!
We are looking for a temporary property manager to join our energetic, dynamic and friendly team. With 500 properties to get ready for their new tenants over the summer, its a fast paced role! If you’re interested in what goes on behind the scenes in the property industry, passionate about high standards and have excellent attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
- Super organised and hardworking
- Efficient and great at multitasking
- Calm under pressure
- Practical and a natural problem solver
- Getting properties ready for the new tenancies
- Instructing and managing contractors to complete work within strict time-frames
- Providing tenants and landlords with high levels of service
- Making courtesy calls to new tenants 1 week after moving in
- Resolving any queries or maintenance issues
Salary: £7.50 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week including some Saturdays
Essential: Driving licence. Own car preferable.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
I’ve moved in! – Now what?
8th August 2019
Meet your neighbours, find a home for your stuff and celebrate with your housemates. We hope you enjoy your new…
Employee of the month – July
7th August 2019
Congratulations to Connie on winning employee of the month for July. Her efforts to make sure you’re doing a great…
Inheritance tax changes
7th August 2019
The proposed changes to Inheritance tax have been widely criticised by many officials and the public about it being overly…