Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Property manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Looking for a summer job? We need you!
We are looking for a temporary property manager to join our energetic, dynamic and friendly team. With 500 properties to get ready for their new tenants over the summer, its a fast paced role! If you’re interested in what goes on behind the scenes in the property industry, passionate about high standards and have excellent attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
- Super organised and hardworking
- Efficient and great at multitasking
- Calm under pressure
- Practical and a natural problem solver
- Getting properties ready for the new tenancies
- Instructing and managing contractors to complete work within strict time-frames
- Providing tenants and landlords with high levels of service
- Making courtesy calls to new tenants 1 week after moving in
- Resolving any queries or maintenance issues
Salary: £7.50 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week including some Saturdays
Essential: Driving licence. Own car preferable.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
18th July 2020
In the current climate we have learnt it is more important than ever to plan ahead, be one step ahead…
Employee of the month – June 2020
8th July 2020
Emma has been beavering away and forward planning to ensure our summer runs as smoothly as possible whilst keeping up…
GSC’s and boiler services
8th July 2020
Landlords have a legal obligation when it comes to gas safety. Any gas appliances, gas pipework and flues which are…