Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Property Manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
We’ve broken the mould of your standard letting agency, we focus on people; creating better relationships, less headaches, and happier lives. We are looking for a new property manager to join our energetic, dynamic and friendly team. If you’re passionate about customer care and have excellent attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
- Approachable and focused on providing great customer service
- Proactive and organised
- Efficient and capable of managing a varied workload
- Knowledgeable of the Brighton area
- Experienced in property legislation.
- In possession of a UK driving licence
- Guiding tenants through the renting process
- Processing tenancy paperwork, drawing up contracts and other legal documents
- Keeping accurate property records
- Ensuring we are compliant with legislation across our operations
- Preparing properties for the tenancy change over
- Dealing with enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Account managing and attending client meetings
Salary: £20k – £22k basic + bonuses
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
Holiday: 20 days holiday with an additional day per year of service (capped at 25)
Fun social calendar: Overseas Christmas party and numerous social events throughout the year!
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t be chilly this winter!
14th November 2018
Don’t leave it until it’s freezing, if you make sure your heating is on regularly from October onward (depending on…
Emma’s been promoted!
7th November 2018
Emma, our Lettings and Marketing Co-ordinator has been promoted to Brand Manager this month! Emma has wonderful skills in marketing,…
Employee of the month – October
7th November 2018
Rachel has been ‘busting a gut’ to keep up with your deposit returns, everyday banking tasks and pot manager tasks….