Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Property Manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
We’ve broken the mould of your standard letting agency, we focus on people; creating better relationships, less headaches, and happier lives. We are looking for a new property manager to join our energetic, dynamic and friendly team. If you’re passionate about customer care and have excellent attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
- Approachable and focused on providing great customer service
- Proactive and organised
- Efficient and capable of managing a varied workload
- Knowledgeable of the Brighton area
- Experienced in property legislation.
- In possession of a UK driving licence
- Guiding tenants through the renting process
- Processing tenancy paperwork, drawing up contracts and other legal documents
- Keeping accurate property records
- Ensuring we are compliant with legislation across our operations
- Preparing properties for the tenancy change over
- Dealing with enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Account managing and attending client meetings
Salary: £20k – £22k basic + bonuses
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
Holiday: 20 days holiday with an additional day per year of service (capped at 25)
Fun social calendar: Overseas Christmas party and numerous social events throughout the year!
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
I’ve moved in! – Now what?
8th August 2019
Meet your neighbours, find a home for your stuff and celebrate with your housemates. We hope you enjoy your new…
Employee of the month – July
7th August 2019
Congratulations to Connie on winning employee of the month for July. Her efforts to make sure you’re doing a great…
Inheritance tax changes
7th August 2019
The proposed changes to Inheritance tax have been widely criticised by many officials and the public about it being overly…