Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Property Manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
27th June 2018
We’ve broken the mould of your standard letting agency, we focus on people; creating better relationships, less headaches, and happier lives. We are looking for a new property manager to join our energetic, dynamic and friendly team. If you’re passionate about customer care and have excellent attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
- Approachable and focused on providing great customer service
- Proactive and organised
- Efficient and capable of managing a varied workload
- Knowledgeable of the Brighton area
- Experienced in property legislation.
- In possession of a UK driving licence
- Guiding tenants through the renting process
- Processing tenancy paperwork, drawing up contracts and other legal documents
- Keeping accurate property records
- Ensuring we are compliant with legislation across our operations
- Preparing properties for the tenancy change over
- Dealing with enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Account managing and attending client meetings
Salary: £20k – £22k basic + bonuses
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
Holiday: 20 days holiday with an additional day per year of service (capped at 25)
Fun social calendar: Overseas Christmas party and numerous social events throughout the year!
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Families rent smaller homes
4th December 2023
Rising rents and the cost of living are impacting the choices that renters make when selecting their homes. An increased…
How long do we stay in our homes?
27th November 2023
People move more often than they expect to, one of the findings revealed in the recently-released Property Academy Home Moving…
Can rents go up indefinitely?
23rd November 2023
Affordability limits have hit critical points in various UK regions, signaling a diverse landscape in the rental market. While Scotland…