Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Summer temp – front desk/office admin vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Summer temp – front desk/office admin
9th March 2020
We are looking for some more friendly faces to help our busy front desk during the summer. With over 450 student properties our office is a hive of activity with people coming and going. Join our energetic team to help find their new homes and help make sure the moving in and out process goes smoothly.
- Friendly and confident
- Fantastic at multitasking
- Super organised and hardworking
- Able to work with great accuracy
- Greeting people visiting our office
- Signing out keys to contractors
- Providing guidance, advice and helping to resolve any queries or maintenance issues.
- Data entry, record keeping and file management
- Assisting office teams with ad-hoc tasks
Salary: £7.70 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week
Start date: Flexible start date in to cover our busy summer period from July – September
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Families rent smaller homes
4th December 2023
Rising rents and the cost of living are impacting the choices that renters make when selecting their homes. An increased…
How long do we stay in our homes?
27th November 2023
People move more often than they expect to, one of the findings revealed in the recently-released Property Academy Home Moving…
Can rents go up indefinitely?
23rd November 2023
Affordability limits have hit critical points in various UK regions, signaling a diverse landscape in the rental market. While Scotland…