Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Summer temp – property manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Summer temp – property manager
1st June 2020
We are looking for a temporary property manager to join our energetic, dynamic and friendly team. With 500 properties to get ready for their new tenants over the summer, its a fast paced role! If you’re interested in what goes on behind the scenes in the property industry, passionate about high standards and have excellent attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
- Super organised and hardworking
- Efficient and great at multitasking
- Calm under pressure
- Practical and a natural problem solver
- Getting properties ready for the new tenancies
- Instructing and managing contractors to complete work within strict time-frames
- Providing tenants and landlords with high levels of service
- Making courtesy calls to new tenants 1 week after moving in
- Resolving any queries or maintenance issues
Salary: £7.70 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week including some Saturdays
Essential: Driving licence and own car
Start date: Fixed term contract from 13th July – 25th September with the potential for future employment.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How long do we stay in our homes?
27th November 2023
People move more often than they expect to, one of the findings revealed in the recently-released Property Academy Home Moving…
Can rents go up indefinitely?
23rd November 2023
Affordability limits have hit critical points in various UK regions, signaling a diverse landscape in the rental market. While Scotland…
Brighton and Hove City Council’s proposed property licensing changes – webinar
23rd November 2023
Join our exclusive webinar 29th November to explore Brighton and Hove City Council’s proposed property licensing changes. Discover city-wide Additional…