Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Summer welcome rep vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Summer welcome rep
Looking for a summer job? We need you!
As you can imagine the summer is a very busy time here at Coapt! We know moving can be a stressful time, so we are looking to recruit a friendly, energetic team to welcome tenants to their new homes and help them settle in.
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Super organised and hardworking
- Calm under pressure
- Great at problem solving
- Managing your diary and booking appointments to meet tenants at their new properties on their move in day.
- Conducting a check in, explaining the inventory and carrying out safety checks
- Providing tenants information on living in the community, how to report maintenance and what to do in an emergency.
- Making courtesy calls to new tenants 1 week after moving in.
- Providing guidance, advice and helping to resolve any queries or maintenance issues.
Salary: £7.50 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week including Saturdays
Essential: Driving licence and own car.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
24th September 2020
Our properties fly out the door after the early bird list is released and we need all hands on deck…
Making the Most of Online University in Your Uni House
17th September 2020
It is no lie that this year has been hard for everyone, our everyday life has been completely changed and…
Your contents. Covered.
1st September 2020
Confirm your FREE contents insurance Your contents. Covered. By partnering with Endsleigh, the No.1 student insurance provider, we’ve arranged contents…