Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Summer welcome rep vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Summer welcome rep
Looking for a summer job? We need you!
As you can imagine the summer is a very busy time here at Coapt! We know moving can be a stressful time, so we are looking to recruit a friendly, energetic team to welcome tenants to their new homes and help them settle in.
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Super organised and hardworking
- Calm under pressure
- Great at problem solving
- Managing your diary and booking appointments to meet tenants at their new properties on their move in day.
- Conducting a check in, explaining the inventory and carrying out safety checks
- Providing tenants information on living in the community, how to report maintenance and what to do in an emergency.
- Making courtesy calls to new tenants 1 week after moving in.
- Providing guidance, advice and helping to resolve any queries or maintenance issues.
Salary: £7.50 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week including Saturdays
Essential: Driving licence and own car.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
House hunting day!
5th March 2021
House hunting made easy! Come along on Wednesday 10th March to find our next home! Our house hunting events are…
Employee of the month February 2021
5th March 2021
Congratulations to Kayleigh for winning employee of the month this February! Kayleigh is a long standing, loyal and respected manager…
The power of technology
4th March 2021
Technology plays a huge part in our daily lives. Covid-19 has been an unexpected catalyst for everyone to turn to…