Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Summer welcome rep vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
Summer welcome rep
Looking for a summer job? We need you!
As you can imagine the summer is a very busy time here at Coapt! We know moving can be a stressful time, so we are looking to recruit a friendly, energetic team to welcome tenants to their new homes and help them settle in.
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Super organised and hardworking
- Calm under pressure
- Great at problem solving
- Managing your diary and booking appointments to meet tenants at their new properties on their move in day.
- Conducting a check in, explaining the inventory and carrying out safety checks
- Providing tenants information on living in the community, how to report maintenance and what to do in an emergency.
- Making courtesy calls to new tenants 1 week after moving in.
- Providing guidance, advice and helping to resolve any queries or maintenance issues.
Salary: £7.50 – £8.50ph DOE
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week including Saturdays
Essential: Driving licence and own car.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your questions answered
14th May 2020
Did you know we have a FAQ’s section on our website? We know renting can be confusing, especially if it’s…
Rental market bounce back
7th May 2020
There has been an exodus from cities to more rural locations, of students and young professionals returning to family homes….
Working from home
7th May 2020
In 2019 only 5% of the UK workforce worked mainly from home and less than 30% of total workforce had…