Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Property Manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
We’ve broken the mould of your standard letting agency, we focus on people; creating better relationships, less headaches, and happier lives. We are looking for a new property manager to join our energetic, dynamic and friendly team. If you’re passionate about customer care and have excellent attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
- Approachable and focused on providing great customer service
- Proactive and organised
- Efficient and capable of managing a varied workload
- Knowledgeable of the Brighton area
- Experienced in property legislation.
- In possession of a UK driving licence
- Guiding tenants through the renting process
- Processing tenancy paperwork, drawing up contracts and other legal documents
- Keeping accurate property records
- Ensuring we are compliant with legislation across our operations
- Preparing properties for the tenancy change over
- Dealing with enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Account managing and attending client meetings
Salary: £20k – £24k DOE basic + bonuses
Hours: From 1st August to 30th September Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5.30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am -4:00pm.
Outside of these dates Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 10:00am – 4:00pm
Holiday: 20 days holiday with an additional day per year of service (capped at 25)
Fun social calendar with numerous social events throughout the year!
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Surviving lockdown for students
16th November 2020
Let’s be honest it’s hard. Harder than a lot of people think. This whole university year has been disjointed from…
Improvements add value
6th November 2020
People have spent an increased amount of time at home this year encouraging home improvements. Builders have seen a 47%…
Employee of the month – October
6th November 2020
Zoe has had an amazing start to her career at Coapt since joining earlier this year. Her attitude towards work…