Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Property Manager vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
We’ve broken the mould of your standard letting agency, we focus on people; creating better relationships, less headaches, and happier lives. We are looking for a new property manager to join our energetic, dynamic and friendly team. If you’re passionate about customer care and have excellent attention to detail, you’ll fit right in.
- Approachable and focused on providing great customer service
- Proactive and organised
- Efficient and capable of managing a varied workload
- Knowledgeable of the Brighton area
- Experienced in property legislation.
- In possession of a UK driving licence
- Guiding tenants through the renting process
- Processing tenancy paperwork, drawing up contracts and other legal documents
- Keeping accurate property records
- Ensuring we are compliant with legislation across our operations
- Preparing properties for the tenancy change over
- Dealing with enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Account managing and attending client meetings
Salary: £20k – £24k DOE basic + bonuses
Hours: From 1st August to 30th September Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5.30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am -4:00pm.
Outside of these dates Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 10:00am – 4:00pm
Holiday: 20 days holiday with an additional day per year of service (capped at 25)
Fun social calendar with numerous social events throughout the year!
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Making the Most of Online University in Your Uni House
17th September 2020
It is no lie that this year has been hard for everyone, our everyday life has been completely changed and…
Your contents. Covered.
1st September 2020
Confirm your FREE contents insurance Your contents. Covered. By partnering with Endsleigh, the No.1 student insurance provider, we’ve arranged contents…
Finding your first student house in Brighton
20th August 2020
If you’ve just got your A-level results and secured your place at university, moving to a new city and away…