Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Compliance officer vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
6th August 2020
We are looking for an efficient and organised person to join our busy team for a fixed 3 month temporary position, with the potential for a permanent opportunity thereafter. This dual role of compliance officer and property manager is a fast paced role to get your teeth stuck into.
- Highly organised and hardworking
- Efficient and great at multitasking
- Calm under pressure with a professional telephone manor
- Practical, assertive and a natural problem solver
- Ensuring each property has valid certification to demonstrate it is fully compliant with the latest regulations
- Scheduling and managing contractors to complete inspections and remedial works within strict deadlines
- Building rapport with landlords and always providing them with highest level of service
- Handling HMO applications
Salary: £20k – £22k basic + bonuses
Hours: From 1st August to 30th September Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5.30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am -4:00pm.
Outside of these dates Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 10:00am – 4:00pm
Holiday: 20 days holiday with an additional day per year of service (capped at 25)
Fun social calendar with numerous social events throughout the year!
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
How long do we stay in our homes?
27th November 2023
People move more often than they expect to, one of the findings revealed in the recently-released Property Academy Home Moving…
Can rents go up indefinitely?
23rd November 2023
Affordability limits have hit critical points in various UK regions, signaling a diverse landscape in the rental market. While Scotland…
Brighton and Hove City Council’s proposed property licensing changes – webinar
23rd November 2023
Join our exclusive webinar 29th November to explore Brighton and Hove City Council’s proposed property licensing changes. Discover city-wide Additional…