Oh no, it's filled!
Sorry, the Compliance officer vacancy has been filled
See what other careers we have available.
We are looking for an efficient and organised person to join our busy team for a fixed 3 month temporary position, with the potential for a permanent opportunity thereafter. This dual role of compliance officer and property manager is a fast paced role to get your teeth stuck into.
- Highly organised and hardworking
- Efficient and great at multitasking
- Calm under pressure with a professional telephone manor
- Practical, assertive and a natural problem solver
- Ensuring each property has valid certification to demonstrate it is fully compliant with the latest regulations
- Scheduling and managing contractors to complete inspections and remedial works within strict deadlines
- Building rapport with landlords and always providing them with highest level of service
- Handling HMO applications
Salary: £20k – £22k basic + bonuses
Hours: From 1st August to 30th September Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5.30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am -4:00pm.
Outside of these dates Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 10:00am – 4:00pm
Holiday: 20 days holiday with an additional day per year of service (capped at 25)
Fun social calendar with numerous social events throughout the year!
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Condensation and mould
8th January 2021
If you have come to this page it is likely you are experiencing the dreaded mould. Older properties can be…
Employee of the Month – December
7th January 2021
Alex is our employee of the month for December. Alex has been such a positive and motivated team member since…
Rent round up for 2020
7th January 2021
ONS reported a 1.4% annual increase in private rents in November and according to agents, tenant demand was more or…